Working at Frencken
Welcome to a high-tech environment
Working at Frencken means working on the leading edge of technology. As a service provider, we realize high-quality components and modules for leading players in the high-tech industry. Our level of service embodies design, engineering, prototype and production.
Frencken’s customers are Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) with strong positions in semiconductors, analytical instrumentation and medical technology. Think of ASML and Philips Healthcare. They constantly push boundaries. As a link in the chain, we often work as an extension of their organizations. Innovation is our second nature.
Foundation for your career
In this dynamic environment, you’ll keep pace with the most advanced technologies. You can grow with us and go forward. With a track record spanning more than sixty years, Frencken provides a sound foundation for your career. There are challenges in engineering, manufacturing, administration, consulting, customer support and sales.
We are looking for technically qualified personnel for:
- Mechanical design: the traditional core of the company. Many opportunities for mechanical engineers, electrical engineers and electrical designers.
- Software design: today’s smart products and modules need embedded software and application software.
- Production / Manufacturing: team players sought for state-of-the-art manufacturing and assembly of groundbreaking products. Craftsmanship of the highest level.
- Process specialists: consultants who are at home with processes and products and can advise customers.
- Projects: nice work for organizational talent. The hub that links customers, suppliers and third parties, and guides internal parties.
There are also challenges in commercial and administrative areas:
- Financial and administrative support: a growing organization needs an efficient business organization. Opportunities for motivated and qualified employees.
- Sales support: selling specialized technical services requires a combination of commercial talent, technical insight and people skills.
Working at Frencken
Your options at a glance. Frencken…
- is an open, flat and transparent organization
- recognizes talent and encourages your development
- provides the opportunity to internally switch to another discipline
- pays attention to individuals and provides room for careers
- grows in a stable branch of industry
- has employees from different countries and with different cultural backgrounds
- has a proven track record (65 years)